It's a Hostile galaxy out there...

Recent Posts

INTERMISSION

 


INTERMISSION

        And with that, we wrap up Season One of "Scavenger's Stories".  Breaker has fulfilled a number of vows and made new bonds, hopefully getting closer to his epic quest to find the wreckage of the Ironhome Dead Reckoning.

        In Season One, you've seen a side to Breaker that was never really shown in "The Lost and the Damned".  He had mentioned why he was called "Breaker", but you finally get to meet his little sister.  You even got to discover where his "given name" of Bridger comes from. Breaker's story will continue in Season Two.  But in order for you to find out what comes next... I have to find out first.

        Over the past six or seven weeks, I've posted fifty episodes across three seasons of two stories, and a handful of supporting posts.  I've kept up on my goal of delivering an episode a day to you, my loyal readers.  And I couldn't do it without your encouragement and moral support.

        I don't expect this break to last long - I enjoy playing Starforged and sharing those sessions with you in the form of a story.  Just taking a little time to recharge my creative batteries and rest up a little.  I start a new job in two weeks and it may change my publishing schedule.  I don't know if I'll update on certain days or what they will be just yet, but I'm aiming to post new content twice a week.

        So please, stay tuned - there's more to come!