It's a Hostile galaxy out there...

Recent Posts

THE LOST AND THE DAMNED - FROM THE PEN OF THE AUTHOR

Episode Eighteen marks the end of Book One of The Lost and the Damned... but the story of Ashton Frost and his Iron Vow to end the Institute is far from over!  Book Two begins tomorrow!

First of all, a HUGE "Thank You!" to all of you who have taken the time to read the stories so far, to those who have provided feedback and encouragement, and especially those of you who have reached out to discuss the story (you know who you are) 😉.  Sometimes it gives me an "a-ha!" moment that will change the shape of the story.

I read each and every comment, and one of the most frequent things I hear is that readers feel like they are falling behind, or they have to start mid-story to stay current.  Ironically, part of that is because I've been doing twice-daily episodes.  The blog started on January 14 and in just two weeks I've published the three-part Episode 0 for campaign setup as well as 17 play sessions.

I love to play Starforged and it's hard to hold back from sharing the story with you as soon as it unfolds!  But going forward, I think I'm going to try once-daily updates and schedule them for Noon, Eastern Time each day.  That will give everyone time to catch up, and hopefully those of you who started in the middle of the story will have the opportunity to go back and read the beginning as well.

Some readers have asked if maybe I could combine the two daily episodes into one post, but I don't think that will help.  You'll still have the same amount to read, but some people would find a 3000 word wall of text to be daunting, and generally the way I write is in smaller episodic bites.  I think the once-daily updates will help out with that.

The other big thing I've heard is that with more than 20 entries so far, it's hard to keep track of what has transpired.  So I've been asked if a recap is possible - a highlight reel for the episodes if you will.  And that is 100 percent doable and helpful.

So stay tuned because coming up at midnight today, I'll be doing a recap of Book One of The Lost and the Damned.  Thank you for reading, and keep those comments coming!

-HeadHunter